Published: Tuesday, 10th January 2023
We’re upgrading back-office systems from 8am on Thursday 12 January 2023. This will affect some services and payments.
The following payments and online services will not be available:
Council Tax and benefits
- Housing Benefit overpayment
- Pay your Council Tax online.
- Pay your housing rent.
- Report an issue with a car park
- Report a parking enforcement issue
- Parking permits issues: request, renew, transfer, report lost or stolen, and request a refund
- Pay for a parking permit, season ticket and daily visitor vouchers
- Pay for a Blue Badge.
Licensing and business
- Report a licence incident
- Report lost property in a taxi
- Report a taxi accident
- Apply to register a new food business establishment
- Apply for a licence to store and sell fireworks
- Pay your Fair Trader fee
- Pay Business Rates
- Pay for a scaffolding and hoarding licence
- Pay for an environmental permit
- Pay for a food premises rescore
- Apply for or renew a chaperone licence
- Apply and pay for a skin piercing and tattooing registration or amendment
- Apply for a licence to sell animals as pets
- Apply for a cats and dogs commercial boarding licence
- Apply for a home boarding or day care licence
- Apply for a licence to breed dogs
- Apply for a hiring of horses licence
- Apply for a licence to keep and train animals for exhibition.
Traffic and roads
- Parking controls
- Pay a parking fine (PCN)
- Request a road closure
- Report streetworks, skips or scaffolding
- Request a disabled parking bay
- Report road safety and road signage issues
- Report traffic light or pedestrian crossing issues, or request new traffic lights
- Road salting and salt bin enquiries
- Report damaged or faulty lamp post, insufficient lighting or festive lighting issues
- Report gully damage, a blocked gully, flooding, or missing or loose gully cover
- Report footway, highway maintenance issues or obstructions
- Report damaged street furniture
- Request a map of areas, roads or properties in Medway.
Heritage and leisure
- Provisional booking for castles and museums (educational visits)
- Archive Centre payments
- Click and collect payments from libraries (for example, dog poo bags and radar keys)
- Passport to Leisure
- Allotment payments.
- Report bus shelter vandalism
- Report bus stop and shelter issues
- Apply for a Medway Mobility pass
- Replace a lost Arriva bus pass
- Apply for or renew a Medway Youth Pass
- Apply for a replacement Medway Youth Pass.
- Tree maintenance, planning and advice
- Tree preservation order, conservation area or planning applications
- Report unauthorised work on a protected tree
- Hedge and hedgerow enquiries
- Apply for a Medway Council allotment
- Report an issue with Medway Council allotments
- Report greenspaces, parks and outdoor play areas issues
- Request ally gate maintenance, advice or information
- Report environmental issues, such as land contamination, light, drainage or asbestos problem
- Report issues to Environmental Enforcement Team
- Request street cleaning
- Report bonfires, burning, air pollution and nuisance odours
- Report an overgrown garden, or rubbish in a garden
- Report food poisoning or a food complaint
- Report noise
- Report dog fouling or a stray, or mistreated, dangerous, missing or found dogs
- Report rats, bees and other pests in a public place.
Waste and recycling
- Report a missed waste collection
- Report graffiti or flyposting
- Report fly-tipping
- Report problems with a recycling point
- Apply for assisted waste collection
- Request recycling bags, sacks, brown organic sacks and waste bins
- Book large or bulky item collection.
- Planning application payments (if not made via Planning Portal)
- Pre-application advice
- SAMMs (bird disturbance).
Social care and health
- Community Interpreting Service payments
- Pay your social care bill online.
Births, ceremonies and deaths
- Pay for a memorial plaque online.
- General enquiry form
- General payments – sundry payments.