Planning your Medway trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Medway such as events and attractions, to make your Medway visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Medway, you’ll find everything you need for your Medway holiday on Whats On In Medway.com. Our What’s On Medway guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Medway – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Medway by checking out our Medway News and Events Calendar page.
See what's on in Medway. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Whats On In Medway Local News
Chatham Historic Dockyard Trust is pleased to announce The Historic Dockyard
Chatham will reopen to visitors on Monday, May 17 after being closed to the public
for seven months due to Government COVID-19 restrictions… Medway Times …
Medway Labour Response to Panorama – Drugs, Cops and Lockdown… Medway Times …
Medway Labour & Co-operative Group has elected Simon Curry as new Regeneration, Culture & Environment Spokesperson at their Annual General Meeting . Andy Stamp, who had been the Regeneration, Culture & Environment Spokesperson since 2015, has chosen to step down from the role and didn’t stand for re-election.. Medway Times …
Letter sent to Parliamentary Standards Commissioner by Councillor Chrissy Stamp Medway Times …
Chatham Historic Dockyard Trust has received a grant of £384,144 from the Government’s £1.57 billion Culture Recovery Fund to help The Historic Dockyard Chatham reopen to visitors and support its recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. Medway Times …
1 2 3 … 5 Next »
- Set sail in Chatham as visitors are welcomed back to The Historic Dockyardby editor on May 12, 2021 at 3:04 pm
Chatham Historic Dockyard Trust is pleased to announce The Historic Dockyard Chatham will reopen to visitors on Monday, May 17 after being closed to the public for seven months due to Government COVID-19 restrictions...
- Armed Forces Champion blasts failure to plan early as pandemic claims more Medway eventsby editor on May 12, 2021 at 7:55 am
The decision to cancel this year’s Armed Forces Day and Dickens Festivals is disappointing but inevitable - yet Tory Medway Council refused to explore alternatives to the traditional festival programme..
- Medway Labour Response to Panorama – Drugs, Cops and Lockdownby editor on May 11, 2021 at 6:27 pm
Medway Labour Response to Panorama - Drugs, Cops and Lockdown...
- Statement on result of Kent Police and Crime Commissionerby editor on May 11, 2021 at 6:21 pm
Statement on result of Kent Police and Crime Commissioner..
- 1448 planning applications in Medway to be decided without community input under Conservative plans – new analysisby editor on April 29, 2021 at 7:43 am
New figures published by Medway Labour reveal that Conservative plans to end the existing right of communities to object to bad planning proposals would mean an expected 1448 proposals escape local scrutiny in Medway every year..
- Update on changes to Medway’s services and summer events programmeon May 10, 2021 at 5:02 pm
Heritage attractions, indoor hospitality businesses and more council services are set to reopen across Medway from Monday, 17 May.
- Rochester Riverside primary school awarded new planning consenton May 10, 2021 at 11:28 am
The new primary school at Rochester Riverside, Countryside and Hyde’s £419m regeneration, has received planning approval for a two-form entry, allowing the school to cater for 420 pupils.
- This is Medwayon May 10, 2021 at 11:12 am
Medway’s UK City of Culture 2025 bid sets its sights on bringing the title to the South-East for the first time with new video campaign trailer.
- Residents encouraged to get tested at new symptom-free pop-up testing siteson May 10, 2021 at 8:39 am
We're continuing to offer symptom-free testing for everyone who lives or works in Medway.
- Medway supports national mental health campaignon May 7, 2021 at 2:30 pm
Medway Council is encouraging residents to explore the great outdoors this Mental Health Awareness Week (Monday, 10 May to Sunday, 16 May).